Here's another old recipe of mine. These were super delicious!
-1 tsp cinnamon
-1/4 cup dried blueberries
-1.5 cups oats
-1/2 cup maple syrup
-1/4 cup coconut oil
-1/2 cup shredded coconut
-1/4 cup hemp seeds
-1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
-1/4 cup cocoa nibs
-1/2 cup almond meal
-25 pitted dates
-1/4 cup chia seeds
-1/2 cup almond flakes + extra
-1/2 cup tinned coconut milk (or fresh)
-1 block 70% dark chocolate (dairy free)
1. Soak dates in hot water for 2-3 minutes (until soft).
Add the dates and oats to a food processor. Turn the dial to 1 and blend until the oats are a fine substance. Blend in the shredded coconut and cinnamon.
2. Add the almonds, pumpkin seeds,chia seeds, cocoa nibs, hemp seeds, and blueberries. Turn the dial to 4 for 20-45 seconds.
3. Pour in the almond meal, maple syrup and coconut oil. Blend with the dial at 4 or 5. The maple syrup and coconut oil work as a bonding agent. You could substitute the maple syrup for honey, if you prefer.
4. Lay the mixture onto baking/ parchment paper (to reduce stickiness) inside a rectangular cake tin.
5. Melt the dark chocolate (in a bowl) stirring at 25 second intervals in the microwave (or use a stove on medium heat). Once melted, mix in the coconut milk.
6. Pour the melted coconut chocolate over the slice mixture. You can also sprinkle a few almonds on top.
7. Place in the freezer for 6-8 hours (no baking required).
8. Slice into pieces and enjoy as either dessert or a sweet snack.