A simple, vegan, no bake delight.
Guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth. Enjoy as a snack in your school lunch box, bring along to a picnic, or share them with your family or friends after dinner for a healthy dessert which won't leave you bloated.
1. For the raw base I blitzed the following ingredients in a food processor:
Around a cup or more of rolled oats, handful soaked & pitted dates, 2 tbsp cocoa powder, 2 tsp organic maca powder, splash fresh filtered water, handful shredded coconut, handful sunflower seeds, and 2 tbsp peanut butter.
Then I pressed the mixture into a ceramic dish lined with baking paper (or non-stick paper), evenly spread.
2. To make the coconut berry topping:
In a saucepan over medium-high heat, stir 1 tin of coconut cream, 1 tbsp coconut sugar, 1 tbsp agar agar, 1-2 tsp maca powder, and a handful of frozen blueberries (or use fresh if they are available to you). Heat until thick and well combined.
Pour onto the base of the slice.
3. Sprinkle over plenty of shredded coconut, and a few dried goji berries too.
4. Leave to set/firm up in the fridge overnight.
5. When ready, slice into pieces.
Here's a spam of photos to show you how DELICIOUS these are!!